Student Accommodation Security
Student halls can be a very complex, sometimes sensitive and energetic environments. It’s important to understand the nature of the job, as well as how to deal with incidents and following and enforcing the rules and policy of the respected campus. Most university, colleges or schools have in house security. And only require support. Therefor its important the staff we deploy on site are well experienced and know the job in hand.
Accommodation blocks, or halls have continuous footfall, meaning a dedicated security team are responsible for the accommodation. Whether it is enforcing no visitors or guest as per policy, assisting with lock outs, dealing with incidents occurring inside, or managing fire alarm activations. Experience security team and personnel is a critical factor in ensuring the halls are safe and protected.
What we do
- Regular routine security patrols
- Complete up to date reports, including regular occurrence records
- Provide dynamic risk assessments continually
- Conflict management and conflict resolutions
- Site specific risk assessment and job specific training and procedures
- Provide services and help to students
- Manage incidents
- Head security
- Provide 24-hour support
- Control access
- Communicate and provide reports and support to emergency services
- Deter crime
- Control access
- First Aid support
- Managing fire alarms
How we do it
- Fully licensed, and vetted SIA security personnel
- Individual and job specific training
- Comprehensive, in depth assignment duty schedules
- Experienced Key Account managers
- Proven company policies and critical success factors
- Dedicated 24-hour control room support
- Site specific operation analysis
Why Choose Myriad Facilities Group for Student Accommodation Security?
Proven track record of delivery a high-end security accommodation service to previous clients and campuses. Monthly report analysis with key account management one to one meetings done monthly. Promised experience SIA licensed security personnel.