Mobile patrols hold a huge benefit to protecting your business out of hours, whilst occurring minimal expenditure to your finances. Not only does it provide vital presence, but it can also keep your premises or building protected against internal threats.
Internal Mobile Patrols
Full internal foot patrols carried out inside your premises, checking for irregularities, building damages or faults. Insuring windows and doors are secured, alarms are set and clear of faults (including fire alarms). Insuring valuables are secured away, to avoid potential burglaries.
We also provide full ad-hoc tailored services to best provide our clients and customers and suit their needs upon completing internal mobile patrols.
External Mobile Patrols
External patrols, covering a 360 inspection of your premises either on foot or within a signed security vehicle. Purpose of an external patrol is to ensure a strong high visibility is seen on a premises or site. Whilst these patrols are taking place, the building and or site undergoes a vital inspection, whether it be all lights working, damages to building, or building damages. Everything gets reported.
Some sites also have a direct problem with anti-social behaviour, or loitering. This causes problems such as graffiti or leaving loads of rubbish after they leave. We directly send reports to the local police to pass on concerns and problems faced by anti-social behaviour.
What we do
- Regular routine security patrols and mobile patrols of the full premises
- Complete live reports and proof of presence on site
- Provide dynamic risk assessments continually
- Ensure all windows and doors are secured
- Show a visual presence on site
- Site specific risk assessment and job specific training and procedures
- Ensure lights are working and in safe order
- Manage incidents
- Deter crime
- Setting intruder alarms
- Building inspections to ensure no damage
- Reduce the risk to burglaries
How we do it
- Fully licensed, and vetted SIA security personnel
- Individual and job specific training
- Comprehensive, in depth assignment duty schedules
- Experienced Key Account managers
- Proven company policies and critical success factors
- Dedicated 24-hour control room support
- Site specific operation analysis
Why choose Myriad Facilities Group
We already have a proven tracked record when it comes to our clients. Our knowledge and expertise ensure our clients receive not only the best and personal service. But our reporting techniques and our access to resources ensure our clients receive comprehensive reports. Allowing full transparency what takes place on site, and how our security patrols have help reduce the risk and potential risk which may arise. We provide a secure site whilst excellent value for money.