As you are fully aware that coronavirus / COVID-19 has swept across the globe and has taken lives and affected many others. Myriad Facilities Group has taken measure’s to ensure we protect our employees, clients and the wider public.
Since the beginning of March, the senior management team have been reviewing and managing our COVID-19 Incident team, since then we have made all employees to work from home who would normally be working within the premises. Our front-line staff who are key workers who do have to work within the public are at risk, and we have identified and worked our best to ensure our staff are 1. Kept safe and 2. Do not pose a threat to the wider public. Therefor as the government guidelines we have ensured our staff apply by the 2 metre social distancing guidelines. We have given our staff access to disposable gloves, face masks and hand sanitise. As always if any staff develop or become symptomatic they must self isolate for 7 days, regardless if they feel better the next day.
ALL STEPS TAKEN
- All vehicles for our staff are cleaned before and after use
- No handshakes and social distancing of 2 metres in force
- Mobile patrols that are conducted all staff to use disposable gloves and use hand sanitiser after or soap and water
- Contact for either detaining or stopping for civil arrest has been stopped and therefor police need to be called or deterred before hand, this means store detectives now will wear high visibility clothing instead of plain clothed . We have liaised with all our retail clients to ensure this is the best action to take.
Stay at home to stop corona-virus spreading
Everyone must stay at home to help stop the spread of coronavirus.
You should only leave the house for very limited purposes:
- shopping for basic necessities, for example food and medicine, which must be as infrequent as possible
- one form of exercise a day, for example a run, walk, or cycle – alone or with members of your household
- any medical need, including to donate blood, avoid or escape risk of injury or harm, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person
- travelling for work purposes, but only where you cannot work from home
MORE HELP AND GUIDANCE AT NHS ENGLAND – LINK
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU
As a Facilities Management company, we are very resilient to being able to work from home and in under unprecedented times, this is due to our systems and scope of work. This means we can continue to reassure our customers premises are kept safe when they cant protect them. Although you may not usually use security companies, this maybe a time to consider using one.
We also want to inform everyone that Myriad Facilities Group does not see this unprecedented outbreak as an opportunity of gain, therefore have changed the prices to reflect a lot of the costing within our services. We will not post our pricing on here, so please contact us to see what we cutting and what service will be cut below.
A reliable security mobile patrol conducted on clients premises, ensures the premise is completely patrolled and secured, prices have been cut to help support our community.
SIA licensed Security Guards, protecting your premises during a specified time, carrying out patrols and controlling daily occurrences/incidents. We have cut the prices to ensure any new potential clients don’t over spend.
If you need any advise for protecting your premises, please ensure you contact Myriad Facilities Group today. Remember.
STAY HOME | PROTECT THE NHS | SAVE LIVES
Categorised in: Coronavirus
This post was written by Callum Parsons