Myriad Facilities Group a Bristol based Security company, who services the South West. We like to post in depth security blogs to give a insight to the Security Industry.
At Myriad Facilities Group, we like to get to the core of your security strategy’s, and for established businesses that’s means testing current security procedures.
After a period, procedures sometimes take a lax, resulting in becoming the norm without even realising. This then results in bad security practices and may lead to serious consequences.
How Many times a year should you be tested?
An annual test should be enough to test your ability’s, the tests should of course be unannounced. Depending on the complication, size and the nature of the business, a durability test should not need to proceed over 2 days.
What does a site durability test consist of?
All businesses range depending on their activities, however the main categories stay the same. What we test are based on:
- Gathering information externally: (This will be done through electronic means or any other communion which tries to be done externally. A series of questions aimed at trying to receive sensitive data will be conducted.
- Site Penetration test: The means of entering areas which should be controlled or out of bounds. Enter through false pretences/misleading identification, tailgating members of staff or weak areas which Have not been highlighted.
- Observation and survey: Observing all security practices and health and safety. Looking for breaches of data protection, access control, actions on visitors and day to day procedures.
- Audit: Audits to be carried out to ensure records are kept and are up to date.
- Consultation: a full detailed report of the durability test, along with consultations and full recommendations.
Don’t let your procedures become lax and let us test the durability. Don’t let your procedures become broken… because Security matters.
Myriad Facilities Group offers Events Security to Bristol, Bath, Swindon and Cheltenham. We also cover all South West, click here to find out about our services.Tags: Access Control, Audits, Penetration Tests, Risk Assesments, Security
This post was written by Callum Parsons